Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hello, winter

We're just back from a whirlwind trip back East. Now that we're going to be here full-time, we needed to head back to our storage unit (the Carr basement) to get our necessities: skis, winter gear, and my beloved KitchenAid mixer.

After two days in the car, we made it back to Chicagoland. And F-O-O-D. Steve flew back to NYC and fell in love with pizza again.

And I was reunited with Whole Foods!


I tried to restrain myself, but there was no way I was passing up Intelligentsia coffee or Argo tea.


We shopped,



and we ate. And ate.





It was a very quick visit, but we were lucky to see some of our family and friends...and then it was back in the car for another two days of driving.

When we left, the park looked like this:


And when we came back, this:




No comments:

Post a Comment