Sunday, June 27, 2010

the theme is: bears

The theme of my parent's visit so far has been bears. More specifically, black bears. Until this afternoon, we hadn't seen any grizzlies. We've gotten so blase about black bears that today, when we spotted a bear jam for a black bear, we all decided to keep on driving instead of stopping. Yes, the Carr's voted to drive on to the shop instead of stopping for a bear off the side of the road. That should give you an idea of how many bears we've seen. Here's some of 'em:







This grizzly with her two cubs was spotted, coincidentally enough, at Grizzly Lake.




A special note for my Aunt Penny--these were shot with my telephoto lense and none of these bears were close enough to sniff my car bumper (again). I promise!

And of course, two of my coyote friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment